Coronavirus update, 19th March 2020
Due to the current situation with Coronavirus, all activities offered by James Orpwood Mountaineering have been cancelled or postponed until at least the end of April 2020. Going forwards, activities scheduled for May 2020 and beyond will be reviewed in light of the developing situation, taking into account the most up to date advice from the Government, the Mountaineering Councils, and the actions of other organisations and providers. All clients with existing bookings will be contacted, and those affected will be offered either a full refund or a chance to move their booking to a later date. Thank you for your understanding during this challenging time.